Sill Waiting on Monday

I  am still at Hershey after some GI complications sent me to the Intensive Care Unit. I had lots of bleeding somewhere in the GI system overnight so am under observation and received some blood transfusions--thank you to all you blood donors! However, the bleeding appears to have resolved. I may have an exploratory endoscopy if needed to identify the problem. 
I pray it is resolved and for full healing. 

God has saved me once again. I rejoice in the gift of life. He is good. 

In meditating on the instruction, 'Pray without ceasing,' I believe it means to live life in prayer and trust. We can pray even in sleep insofar as sleep can be an act of faith that God has heard our prayer and will respond, and we can rest in his love. Sleep can in that way be an act of worship, trust, and prayer. 

Thank you for praying and trusting God to answer prayer. He is good. 

Blessings and love, 

Timothy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updates: Keeping on the Fight

The Miraculous among the Mundane

In the ER again February 8, 2021