Christ is risen! April 4, 2021
Christ is risen!
He is risen indeed, Alleluia!
A blessed Passover and Resurrection Sunday to each one of you!
I am thankful to God for his amazing power, creativity, and love. The death of Jesus paid the price for us to be purchased from the kingdom of darkness and become citizens of the kingdom of God. Jesus' resurrection show he has conquered death. We thus have hope of life in him.
I am also grateful for God's grace to me. I was discharged from the hospital on Thursday, April 1st, in the evening, and I am thankful to be able to celebrate Holy Week and Resurrection Sunday with family.
The new stent is allowing me to take oral nutrition, which is a huge blessing. I am working to rebuild strength and seek God's continued healing and wisdom for next steps.
It was a blessing to be able to walk yesterday in the country and enjoy being out of the hospital after over three weeks of being a daily inpatient.
God is good. Christ is Risen and therefore we have hope.
Blessings and love,
Comments
Post a Comment