Joy
Greetings, friends! These last two weeks since my hospital discharge have flown by. I have savored the sweet moments with family, the beauty of spring, and the hope of resurrection. Some days are challenging, but I do feel stronger and continue working and praying to rebuild strength.
I was encouraged recently by the freedom and peace that come in resting in God's perfect love:
"There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love." - 1John 4:18
This coming week has some more consultations and visits. I pray for full healing and God's will to be done in the path forward.
Thank you for your ongoing support in prayer!
May each of you be blessed. May God encourage and strengthen you. As you continue to seek his good and gracious will and delve more deeply into his love, may you be filled with his joy.
Blessings,
Tim
Comments
Post a Comment