Treatment Week 4

Greetings, dear friends. I hope you are enjoying the beginning of summer. 
I took a week off chemo last week because my platelets dropped too low. Now they are back to pre-chemo levels and I am waiting for my third weekly chemo dose. Radiation is now into the fourth week. 
Overall, the week off chemo made me feel a lot better, even though side effects had not been severe. 
Thank you for your prayers! Please do continue to pray that the radiation and chemo will be effective in targeting the tumor and for minimal side effects. In particular, I appreciate prayer for good digestion, as that has been the most challenging side effect of the diagnosis and treatment. 
I was encouraged by a sermon on Jeremiah 18 this past weekend on how God is the potter and we are the clay being formed into the instrument of his design and for his glory. The process of being thus formed may be uncomfortable at times, but this is needed to produce a vessel that can withstand the fires of the kiln. May God accomplish his will in each of our lives and make us into the vessels and people he wants us to be. He is good. His will is perfect. We can trust him with our lives and future.
May you be encouraged and strengthened this week!
Blessings and love,
Tim

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updates: Keeping on the Fight

The Miraculous among the Mundane

In the ER again February 8, 2021