August 6 2021: Thanksgiving
Today is a wonderful day to celebrate.
I was discharged from the hospital a week ago today after a stay of nearly three weeks. It was one of the more challenging hospital visits, with post-surgical recovery more painful and prolonged than I expected. It was also challenging facing the expectation by some medical staff that my days are very limited. But I am grateful for the world-class care provided by medical staff. I also trust my healing and the number of my days into God's hands and seek to obey his command to choose life and serve God, my family, and the many other dear people he has put in my life or will bring into my life in the future.
"And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."
May God bless and encourage each one of you today! Much love,
Tim
I was discharged from the hospital a week ago today after a stay of nearly three weeks. It was one of the more challenging hospital visits, with post-surgical recovery more painful and prolonged than I expected. It was also challenging facing the expectation by some medical staff that my days are very limited. But I am grateful for the world-class care provided by medical staff. I also trust my healing and the number of my days into God's hands and seek to obey his command to choose life and serve God, my family, and the many other dear people he has put in my life or will bring into my life in the future.
"And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."
Gal. 2:20 ESV
May God bless and encourage each one of you today! Much love,
Tim
Tim, Glad to hear that you are able to be out of the hospital and with your family. We're sending you and your family our prayers for peace and strength as you continue your journey through this ordeal.
ReplyDelete